The company LAVIEL CONFISERIE THERMALE, responsible for this website, acknowledges having to access personal data, declares to recognize the confidentiality of such data.
The company LAVIEL CONFISERIE THERMALE undertakes therefore, in accordance with Articles 34 and 35 of the Act of 6 January 1978 amended relating to data, files and freedoms and Articles 32 to 35 of the General Regulation on protection data of 27 April 2016, to take all precautions consistent with the practices and the state of the art within the scope of its powers to protect the confidentiality of the information to which it has access, and in particular to prevent they are not communicated to persons not expressly authorized to receive this information.
The company LAVIEL CONFISERIE THERMALE commits itself in particular to:
- not to use data to which I can access for purposes other than those provided for in my attributions;
- to disclose such data only to persons duly authorized, by reason of their functions, to receive such information, whether they are private, public, natural or legal persons;
- make no copy of this data except to the extent necessary for the performance of my duties;
- take all measures consistent with the uses and the state of the art within the scope of my attributions in order to avoid the misuse or fraudulent use of these data;
- take all appropriate precautions in accordance with current practice and state of the art to preserve the physical and logical security of such data;
- to assure myself, within the limits of my attributions, that only secure means of communication will be used to transfer these data;
- in the event of termination of my duties, fully return the data, computer files and any information medium related to these data.
This confidentiality commitment, in effect for the duration of my term of office, will remain effective, without limitation, after my termination, regardless of the cause, as long as this commitment relates to the use and disclosure of personal data.
The company LAVIEL CONFISERIE THERMALE has been informed that any violation of this commitment exposes me to disciplinary and penal sanctions according to the regulation in force, in particular with regard to articles 226-16 to 226-24 of the penal code.